- Thanks to advances in boat-building technology over the last decade, modern transoms are created to withstand torque.
- That’s why these new motor supports (up to 100 hp) are so long overdue.
- It’s only eight inches long, so it fits in any boat storage compartment, unlike the old style transom saver.
- It works with manual or hydraulic jack plates, and regular or long shaft models. It’s virtually indestructible as well as UV and saltwater resistant.
- It won’t harm the trailer, outboard or boat and perhaps most importantly, it completely eliminates the need to lean underneath the boat for installation, nothing to hold on to.
Please Contact Us to get pricing and other information for this motor support.